Followers

jom klik

TADIKA AULAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION. CLICK HERE IF YOU WISH TO GO TO TADIKA AULAD

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WATCH ME GROW

First you babble and then you talk
You begin to crawl before you walk
And once you walk you start to run
And soon you'll find, to fly is fun

But as you soar, you have to know
The things you need to help you grow
And since this process cannot be rushed
You'll have to wait, dont be crushed

Like learning to talk and and walk and run
Reading is supposed to be fun
So dont be worried if I cannot read
More time may be what I need to succeed

You cannot run before you walk
You have to babble before you talk
And reading is the same indeed
Time and patience is all I need

One day I will learn how to read
And I may even take the lead
But for now the process maybe too slow
Just encourage me and watch me grow!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...