TIE-DYE TISSUE PAPER
You will need:
White tissue paper (guna tisu dapur)
Food colourings or permanent inks
Small dishes (mangkuk kecik)
What to do
1. Protect your table top with newspaper as food colouring and inks may stain. Take a sheet of tissue paper and fold over the edge by about 2cm, press the crease. Turn over and fold by another 2cm and press, continue doing this until all the paper has been folded (as if you were making a fan).
2. Holding the paper fan together, fold the bottom right corner to the left edge to make a triangle, pressing the crease with your fingertips.
3. Turn over and fold the triangle straight up, pressing firmly again with your fingertips.
4. Turn over and fold the bottom left corner to the right edge to make a triangle, press and then turn over and fold the triangle straight up, again pressing firmly.
5. Continue to fold and press as in steps 2-4 until you reach the top of the paper. To hold the folded paper triangle together, put the rubber band around one corner, twist it and loop over the opposite corner, you may need to do this a couple of times.
6. Pour undiluted food colouring or ink into small dishes and dip for 1 or 2 seconds each point of the folded triangle into a different colour for a multi-coloured effect, leaving the centre white. (for a two colour effect dip the points into just one colour, but still leave the centre white).
7. Take off the rubber band and very carefully unfold the paper (tissue paper is very delicate when wet and can tear easily). Leave to dry.
Ni cut and paste je dari sumber net. Next week nak buat dengan bebudak kelas akak lah. Mak-mak jangan marah ye kalau anak-anak balik sekolah tangan comot dengan warna. Akak takkan pakai permanent colour sebab nanti susah nak hilang. Akak pakai paint je.
Cuba la buat kat rumah. Mesti anak-anak suke....