Followers

jom klik

TADIKA AULAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION. CLICK HERE IF YOU WISH TO GO TO TADIKA AULAD

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

stary night

i stare at the star so bright
shining the dark night
almost blinding my sight
i wish
my hands were long enough 
to pick it out of the sky and place it on my palm
i wish
my legs were springly enough
so i could jump high up into the sky
and embraced the golden stars into my arms
or 
i was there amongst them 
giving lights and guidance
to all living creatures on earth
but then
it came dawn upon me
there are so many thing that i wish for in life
but not everything i want becomes my possession
not everything i ask for will be granted
so  
if my hands were not long enough
if my legs were not springly enough
if i could not be amongst the stars giving lights to the living creatures on earth
i have to learn to accept 
only the light it gives
and be thankful that i can still
stare at the twinkling star
although from far

i really wish that He pardons all my past sins 
either intended or unintended
and also my presence and my future sins
for i am still learning to be a better person
if not close to perfect

ibundo

8 comments:

Anaasuria said...

I wish i was there laying beside you on the ground starring at that stary night.. counting the stars or making patterns out of it together, while chatting and sharing each others stories..

hik hik.. :)

aza ni said...

hajjah...
nak join.....?
hehe

Nizam.Ariff said...

err... aku tak pandai cakap orang putih la...

atuk said...

Assalamualaikum Ibundo

salam ukhwah

Wassalam

Zaitun said...

Kakpah saya nak join.

ASH said...

amiinn..ya rabb alamin..
.
.
.
May Allah gives his blessing to you, your hubby and your whole family.
.
.
high up in the sky of Mudzalifah,
I saw two twinkling and bright creatures flying in a circular motion..
they were not birds..
.
.
.
.
...still wondering what and why..

Acik Erna said...

mesti kak pah dah rindu
sampai berpuisi

ibundo said...

anaa
hehe..i think i am too old to do just that ..

azani,
nak join apekebende

aku,
kau tere cakap tamil kan

atuk,
wkslm

zaitun,
nak main kira bintang di awan?

ash,
HE lifts up hijabs only to the chosen ones...
thanks for 'amining' my wishes. I really need it.

erna,
apo tak rindu e na...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...